Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: marketing ideas

  1. #11
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I too have a Hendrix, Morrison, and sweet
    Janis Joplin, and Joey Ramone too. Joan Jett, and The Blackhearts would be sweet and The Runaways too. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] that was totally AWESOME!!! like how they have the doll posed from Album/photo shoots. HA HA "Sporty-Spice" body with a Barbie head-
    she's ALIVE!!!!!!!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]
    still have the original 12 inch KISS dolls

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ August 23, 2004 05:57 PM: Message edited by: SCHEMESofNEON ]</font>

  3. #13
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey everybody~ I just emailed Spawn about looking at doing The Runaways collection. I think it would be a cool idea if everyone emails Spawn and says hey how about a Runaways collection. [img]cool.gif[/img] WoW, that would be so awesome. [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] On...

  4. #14
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went to the website and didn't see anything about emails. Where do I go to email them? That would be so cool to have the Runaways collection.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Go to CONTACT US when your on the website. Then type in your suggestion. Everybody, wanna [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Excellent! I already sent my message as well. I think we should ALL bombard them with requests for a Runaways action doll set. IF we could get fans from Joan Jett and Lita Ford message boards to do the same (as well as fans of Sandy West, Jackie Fox and VIcky Blue)i'm sure McFarlane and Spawn toys would seriously take our idea into consideration.

    Rock onnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    By the way, here is the direct link to spawn's comment page

    http://www.spawn.com/info/contact.aspx

  8. #18
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    Great thinking Alma [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I completely forgot about SPAWN- am always checking them out when I'm out shopping - I like the Clive Barker's Tormented Souls- Horror/Fantasy figures- talk about nightmares!
    I just sent in my request
    let the flood gates open! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/idea.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member MrFrosty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 20th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    I'll put in a request for Runnaways figures. While I'm at it, I think they should come out with a new Ozzy doll. The one that was produced a few years back was too Conan looking and I'd like to see one a bit hunched over with round sun glasses and sporting the classic Ozzy grimace from jowel to jowel.

  10. #20
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    You gals are all credits to your gender! Great thinking! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    I sent my request for The Runaways Collection last night. I told them there are a lot of us Runaways fans who would just LOVE to see some way cool Runaway Dolls!!
    Even guys, right Mr. Frosty!!!
    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic